4.13.2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls

Some lovely Spring Time inspiration...
The work of Michelle at Calamari Studio (love that name!) has such a lovely soft feel to it. "Ferns" is one of my favorites."dream until your dreams come true"

Christen over at {letterhappy} created this lovely print. Love the colors, love the saying, even love the way she photographed it!


Recently, I came across Renee Anne's blog which is how I found her her lovely Etsy shop. She is a self-taught Canadian artist with so much to offer. Here is one of my favorite sets of cards from here shop titled "A Bird I Once Knew."


Valentina is a graphic designer and I am in love with her style. Her illustrations are so detailed and fun. Here is a set of her She Believed Cards which I think would be great to send someone for a sweet note and lots of inspiration! Look at all the detail around the edge of the cards, just beautiful!


I hope you enjoy these creations by these very talented ladies!!

11 comments:

Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus said...

Great blog! Thank you so much for your lovely words!

Michelle said...

I'm so honored that you featured my print alongside all your other beautiful finds! You picked some of my very favorite etsy sellers! Thank you, your blog is wonderful!

Debbie said...

They are creative! I love the signs.

christen [good day sunshine] said...

i'm so honored to be included with so many wonderfully talented etsians! thank you SO much!

~Kristin~ said...

I love words of inspiration!
Thanks for the links.
Love, Kristin

Renee Hand said...

Words of inspiration signs are my favorite, too. Lots of great things on this blog. I am following you through the hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
Thanks
Renee

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Those are very pretty! They sure are talented!
Visiting from Fancy Friday
Hope you can come see me at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!

Mama said...

Blog hopper here, Very cute Blog
Have a blessed day!! also followed on fb.
Would love the return favor. :)

Blessings
mama

Unknown said...

I LOOOVE your blog - I'm so glad you found mine so I could visit yours. I love this little selection of crafty goodness - so much cute stuff!

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower now too! : )

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Hi,thanks for the nice words..you have a cute blog..keep rocking dear :)

 
On the Refrigerator Door - by Templates para novo blogger
counter to blogger