4.02.2010

You never know what you might see

Yes, you never know what you might see. This is why I always try to carry my camera with me. The weather has been just beautiful the last few days. I have been enjoying it with the windows up in the house and down in the car. The flowers and trees are starting to bloom and I have found more architectural work, or rather it has found me! I can't ask for anything more, well maybe just that it keeps on coming...

Yesterday at my weekly creative lunch meeting in the park with my friend we saw these guys.
Cool bikes, huh? But I have no idea how you would get on or off of them and I'm sure that if you were riding one you'd be praying the whole time you don't have to stop or that you don't fall over.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

What a great shot!!! I have no idea how they get up there or off either. One thing is for certain, they can tell the drivers what's up ahead.

Have a great weekend too!

Christine

Regina said...

Debbie....so happy that you carry that camera around..what a WILD shot. Those bikes are awesome but I would be falling off almost every other pedal as I would be so nervous about falling off..LOL!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Unknown said...

I would be scared to even try getting on & especially off these! Better than a unicycle, but still...

They do look like they're having fun!

Green Stone said...

To stay up while stopped, you put your foot on the roof of a car and ignore the curses of the driver.

Ps, having way too much fun with your little hamster.

squareby said...

There are bikes like that in Austin. They lean all the way to the side and then kick themselves back up. That's a feat of balance I'd never be able to mater.

Catherine said...

I thought the same thing - - I'd be riding that bike panicking about falling over (but they're certainly cool).

Sue said...

they're awesome! i always have my camera handy too

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Oh god, when did I become such a mom??? I'm looking at those two wondering why they don't have helmets on...

AHHHH!!!!!

Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Claudya Martinez said...

Seriously, how do they get on and off? I'm perplexed.

Unknown said...

Those are cool bikes!! I try to always have my camera, too. :) Just joined as a follower, looking forward to reading more.

 
On the Refrigerator Door - by Templates para novo blogger
counter to blogger