3.03.2010

Wednesday Wonderfuls

Today I want to share some fun things I found recently on Etsy that remind me of Spring time.

These beautiful vinyl wall stickers are just perfect for bringing the outside in. They are made by a team of talented designers with backgrounds in interior design, graphic design, and architecture. I love their style and that they are made in the USA! Check them out at Simple Shapes Wall Designs. What do you put on your Refrigerator door? Magnets, right? Well, check out these beautiful flower felt magnets by DashingEtc. I love sending cards in the mail, but love getting one from someone even more! I was so excited when I found Monkey Mind Design in Denver. This designer recently left the advertising world and is enjoying making these amazing creations. Who won't want to find one of these cards in their mailbox? So what makes you think of Spring time?

12 comments:

Kim said...

Hi! What a wonderful blog you have. Thanks for stopping by and welcoming me to SITS - such a great community!
Kim

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh I love that hello card with the little bee. So cute!

I am Harriet said...

That is pretty cool!


Stopping by via SITS to say hello!

Harriet

Anonymous said...

How much fun are those cards? Love them! It's funny how we're all dreaming of spring today. :-)

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

The flower magnets are stunning! Great spring finds...I love Etsy! :)

I can't wait for warmer weather!!!!

~Kim

squareby said...

Those white felt flowers are beautiful! It's probably a good thing I don't have any money to spend, otherwise it'd all go to Etsy!

Unknown said...

Sweet things! (I liked the tin can phone card so much that I added it to ThisNext) Thanks for the little bit of spring.

Rachel Cotterill said...

I particularly love the flower magnets.

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Those magnets and cards are pretty cute and very springy. I'd probably make up some cards with my huge collection of scrapbook paper that has springy colors and flowers. Sending it to someone, well that's another story. What makes me think of spring? Seeing some of the redbud trees around town that are starting to bloom, as well as fun springy fabric! (that's my passion) Stopping by from SITS today!

Anna

Claudya Martinez said...

I've seen the vinyl stickers before and I love them!

Catherine said...

I love, love, love those felt flowers!

The sound of water trickling into the street drains is an instant "yay! Spring is here!" for me.

Brittany said...

I am in love with those flowers. And I love those cards..I think that sometimes the nicest cards, are the really simple ones!
xx

 
On the Refrigerator Door - by Templates para novo blogger
counter to blogger